The Wyoming Infrastructure Authority annual Spring Energy Conference will be March 28 and 29 at the Snow King Resort in Jackson.
- Opportunities for Wyoming posed by international, federal, and regional CCUS policy developments, including the Green New Deal.
- Traditional ratemaking and how it interacts with the current state of technology, including investments in CCUS projects.
- Economic impacts to Wyoming and local economies with possible energy industry changes.
- Case study on how collaboration between Jackson's Joint Power Partnership and the community lead to the development of the shared solar project.
- Chad Rupe, State Director, Rural Development, Wyoming, United States Department of Agriculture
- Chad Teply, SVP, Strategy and Development, Rocky Mountain Power
- Michael Nasi, Environmental & Utility Attorney at Jackson Walker LLP and Randy Eminger, Executive Director of Energy Policy Network
- Paul Griffin, Executive Director, EnergyFairness.Org
- Dr. Rob Godby, Director, Center for Energy Economics & Public Policy, University of Wyoming
- Kipp Coddington, Director, Energy Policy & Economics & Director, Center for Economic Geology Research at the School of Energy Resources, University of Wyoming
This conference is free. Register today!