Wells Fargo & Company is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $1.9 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial financial services through more than 8,600 locations, 13,000 ATMs, online (wellsfargo.com), and mobile devices. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, but decentralized so every local Wells Fargo location is a headquarters for satisfying customers’ financial needs and helping them succeed financially.
Wells Fargo has won numerous awards for quality banking, innovative leadership, diversity and corporate social responsibility, including:
- Best Bank in North America (2016) Global Finance magazine
- Monarch Innovation Awards, Most Innovative Feature
- 13th of Top 15 Companies For Veterans (2017) DiversityInc
- Largest workplace employee giving campaign in the U.S. for eighth consecutive year, based on 2016 donations (2017) United Way Worldwide
- Points of Light Civic 50 Most “Community–Minded” Companies in the U.S. (2016)
Wells Fargo works to make every community in which it does business better – through its products and services, culture and operations, and philanthropy. Please visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/corporate-responsibility/ to learn more about its 2020 strategy and commitment to help address global challenges and strengthen communities by focusing on three strategic priorities: fostering a diverse and inclusive culture that drives innovation; creating economic opportunities in underserved communities; and doing its part to reduce the impacts of climate change.
500 S. Douglas Hwy. ♦ Gillette, WY 82716 ♦ (307) 685-4000