Devon Energy Corporation is a leading independent oil and natural gas exploration and production company. Devon's operations are focused onshore in the United States and Canada.
The company's portfolio of oil and gas properties provides stable, environmentally responsible production and a platform for future growth. Devon has more than doubled its onshore North American oil production since 2011. Today the company produces approximately 250,000 barrels a day and has a deep inventory of development opportunities to deliver future oil growth. Devon also produces about 1.2 billion cubic feet of natural gas a day and about 100,000 barrels of natural gas liquids per day.
Devon is focused on the following strategic priorities intended to optimize returns and deliver top-tier, capital-efficient cash-flow growth:
- Maximize cash flow by optimizing base production and reducing per-unit cash costs
- Improve capital efficiency with a concentration of investment on the highest-returning development projects in the Delaware Basin and STACK plays
- Simplify our portfolio by monetizing non-core assets
- Improve financial strength by reducing debt
- Return cash to shareholders
Headquartered in Oklahoma City, Devon is a Fortune 500 company and is included in the S&P 500 Index. Its common shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol DVN.