Horning, Horning & McGrath, LLC. is a law firm located in Gillette. The three attorneys, Richard A. Horning, J. David Horning and Ryan W. McGrath, practice in a range of areas:
- Business and Commercial law: Business formation, acquisition and operation involve challenges that benefit from sound legal advice. Whether working with those forming or purchasing a business, those already in business or those involved in commercial transactions or disputes between businesses, lenders, suppliers or customers, the attorneys provide advice to plan for success and effective representation to address problems when they arise.
- Construction law: Development, design, and construction defects present complex and challenging problems for property owners, developers, design professionals, general contractors, subcontractors, suppliers and insurers. The attorneys advise and litigate matters involving all aspects of real estate development and commercial and residential construction, including defects, payment disputes, and mechanic’s liens.
- Estate Planning, Trusts and Probate: Proper estate planning documents are essential for a person who wants his or her wishes carried out effectively and smoothly. The attorneys are experienced in preparing wills, trusts, powers of attorney, advance healthcare directives, living wills, and related documents to best and most effectively reflect a client’s wishes.
- Oil and Gas law: Energy exploration and production and mineral ownership in Wyoming involve many areas of the law in addition to those unique to oil, gas and minerals. The issues faced by land owners, mineral interest owners, operators and others involved in and affected by the energy industry are often complex and interrelated. The attorneys work to understand clients’ interests and objectives to effectively advise them in the negotiation, preparation and review of oil and gas leases, easements, surface use agreements, transfers of interests and all varieties of transactions concerning oil, gas and other minerals.
- Real Estate law: Wyoming real estate presents a wide range of issues. Those matters range from purchase and sale of real estate to contract negotiations, to multi-party litigation. They assist banks, title companies, developers, brokers, contractors, owners and purchasers with their real estate-related needs.